IDEA StatiCa CONCRETE
Design and code-check of reinforced concrete walls, beams, cross-sections, and columns
- Complex concrete details – corbels, hangings, dapped ends, openings, frame joints, and diaphragms
- All ULS and SLS checks according to various design codes
- Automatic detection of optimal reinforcement topology for walls and concrete details
- Any cross-section geometry. 40 predefined templates
- Fire resistance checks
- Non-linear deflections. Crack and deflection checks for walls
- Compression softening. Tension stiffening
- Composite concrete-concrete sections
- Fully customizable reports with code references
- Parametric diaphragms templates.
- Partially loaded areas.
- BIM links with FEA software
- ACI 318-14, EN 1992-1-1, EN 1992-1-2, EN 1992-2, EN 1992-3 plus National annexes, SIA 262